This home is located in Brooklyn Center, MN.
Just blocks away from the home is a shopping mall complete with a grocery store and Fitness Center. With a park and walking trail near by this makes for an ideal location to call home.
Our recovery home supports women who have made up their mind to begin again.
If you no longer want to cope with bad habits and start a better lifestyle, we are here for you every step of the way along your recovery journey!
- Have 14 days of sobriety
- Ability to strive in a group living environment
- Ability to attend two recovery meetings weekly
- Maintain 20 weekly productive hours (IOP, work, school or volunteer)
- Work with a sponsor weekly – attend weekly house meeting (coffee hour)
- $150 (non-refundable deposit)
- $650 (shared room)
- $750 (single room)
- Safe environment
- Fully furnished
- Free onsite laundry
- Two full bathrooms
- Wi-Fi and Firestick TV
- 2 outside sitting areas during summer months
- Gardening in the warmer months